Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Super Chicken!...I mean Clifford...

Welcome to my first blog post - yahoo! What better way to kick it off then to start with a blog about one of my favorite things...my dog Clifford! He is a source of laughter, ridicule (but only in a good way), and my most faithful friend. So as some of you also know, we are expecting our first baby...yahoo again...and my hubby, Clifford and I went to Toronto on the weekend to scope out all the coolio baby stores this fine city has to offer. We found this fantastic designer called 3 sprouts (www.3sprouts.com) and fell in love :) Clifford is modeling our find, a gorgeously cute organic hooded baby towel with a chicken face on the hood. We also found 'pouletta', a little bean bag chair by the same designers which we didn't pick up, but which we have talked about ever since and I believe we'll be picking it up this weekend as we head back into the city. Awesome kudos to this cool Toronto design team! A great gift for babies AND dogs...can't you see how Clifford loves it?

No comments: