Wednesday, September 3, 2008

9021-uh oh

ok, well I prob wasn't the only one who didn't want to admit they were excited to see the newly re-done 90210 last night...but I was really disappointed with what I saw. I mean within a day these newbies have new 'friends' and even more enemies...is that really what high school is like? Speaking from experience (army brat my whole life), I moved around a lot and always had to tackle new schools...and believe me, you are thankful just one person looks at you on day one...let alone be invited to a party, get kicked off a Lacrosse team, and be subject to a blog rant all in a days work.

My second issue with this show is the fact that they are trying to pass these folks off as 15 years old...I mean one chick was wearing a boustier...not really something you would see a 15 year old in. I am not saying that shows like gossip girl are any better, but at least they provide you with more interesting issues, and wicked clothes to drool over. Onwards and upwards to better shows on my watchlist...I mean Americas Next Top Model is on tonight - yee haw - now THAT is exciting!

No comments: